Philosophy of LEAP curriculum
The curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best through “active learning,” direct, hands-on experiences with people, objects, events, and ideas. Children are encouraged to “construct’ their own knowledge by pursuing their personal interests and goals, guided by trained adults who understand the important learning areas for children in the preschool years. Active learning is central to all the activities in the program, whether planned by adults or initiated by children.
LEAP philosophy in other words reflects in its 3 C’s Curriculum- Child, Content and Context.
Classroom Arrangement, Materials, and Equipment
The space and materials in a pre primary setting are carefully selected and arranged to promote active learning. The center is divided into “interest areas” (corners) organized around specific kinds of play, for example, block area, house area, book area, sand-and-water area, art area.
A central element of the preschool daily routine is the “plan-do- review sequence”; other key elements are small – and large – group times, greeting time, and outside time
Preschool Curriculum Content
Children explore, ask & answer questions, solve problems & interact with classmates & adults as they pursue their choices & plans. During this process they engage in teacher & child initiated learning activities
Bubbles Day-wise curriculum for play group, Nursery, LKG, UKG. This is based on Hi-Scope methodology
Our curriculum is of global standards. It is a step ahead from child centered learning to child initiated learning.
• The processes are so strong that the children of the school will become the brand ambassadors of the schools which take our curriculum and they begin to apply their knowledge in the true sense.
• The curriculum is thematic and makes learning holistic for students. Find our curriculum sample and details here
• To enable the Pre schools to maintain the quality standards we are providing day wise curriculum (a self explanatory daily schedule)
which will help even an untrained teacher to maintain a high quality.
• Students will be problem solvers, reflective thinkers and well rounded personalities.
• We provide the curriculum which consists of whole years and we also divide this into term wise, month wise and day wise. (This would
enable any layman to transact the same with the children in the
• R & D Division Monitors and Upgrades the Course Contents from time to time.
• We also give activity books to support the curriculum. ( A kit will be given first and after which schools can place order to purchase
according to the enrolment of the students.)
Advantages of Bubbles curriculum:
Life-skills at preschool:
• The formative years of a child are pivotal in shaping out what the child wants to make out of himself and the meaning he derives out of it in the coming years.
• With the recent transformations in the field of education it has been proven beyond doubt that in language learning LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) is the best and most natural way for kids to learn, and enjoy the
• Given the challenges faced by today’s children, opportunities must be created for their inherent talents to get expressed, and many of them go undiscovered.
• Preschools naturally become a platform where the child doesn’t just get ready for school, but prepares for life. Science has proved that most development takes place between 3-6 years of age and the right mentoring and opportunities can most definitely help children excel in life.
• This development can further be enhanced by allowing the child to choose his/her experiences, sequentially and with responsibility.